Feature summary (what you would like to be able to do and where):
Add Special:EditRecovery to list all pages that have saved edit recovery data.
Use case(s) (list the steps that you performed to discover that problem, and describe the actual underlying problem which you want to solve. Do not describe only a solution):
- Give users an overview of what data is stored on their device.
- Have an option for deleting each item, or all at once (may be decided based on tracking information if this feature is required)
- The special page can also have general information about the Edit Recovery feature, such as the fact that it is per-device (because the listed pages will differ between devices and this may not be clear to people).
Benefits (why should this be implemented?):
- We need to provide a clear entry point for people to verify and discard any stored data.
- Users may not remember which pages they had edits in progress for, and this special page will provide an overview of these.