How to reproduce:
- Enable the "Mark all edits minor by default" option in the preferences.
- Edit a page in the VisualEditor.
- Press "Review and save", then "Looks good to me".
- The edit summary entering bubble appears.
- The "This is a minor edit" box is not checked.
- The "This is a minor edit" box is checked.
Comment: The saved revision IS correctly marked as minor. It's just the check box that appears incorrectly.
GWT scenario for Cucumber:
Given that I am editing an article while the minordefault preference is on
When I am saving the article
Then the "This is a minor edit" box is checked