Previewed user interface messages of a language clicked/selected in the ULS Language Settings panel, but not applied, does not go away when the panel is closed using the X/Close button.
Steps to Reproduce:
[User needs to be logged in]
- Open 'Display Settings' from Language panel by clicking on the cog icon near the Interlanguage links
- Click on a language button that is not the current selection or select another language using the ULS language search dialog displayed from the ... button
- Check that User Interface messages within the panel are displayed using this newly selected language
- Do not apply the settings. Close the panel using the ‘X’/close button at the top right corner of the panel.
- Re-open the panel using the cog icon
The preview is still active in the language that was selected (but not applied) in step 2.
The preview should have been discarded.