If a user tries to make selections for the display language and the input method at the same time, then the display language selections are not saved if it is selected first.
Steps to Reproduce:
[User needs to be logged in]
- Open 'Display' settings from the ULS Language panel by clicking on the cog icon next to the Interlanguage links
- Select a different display language either using the buttons or from the ULS language dialog by clicking on the ... button
- Check that the preview of the user interface messages within the panel is active in the newly selected language
- Go to Input settings and select another language/input method change the earlier selections
- Apply the settings and exit
The display language is not changed. The input settings are changed and visible when the user clicks on a text input area (like the search field)
The display language and the input settings selections should both be applied.
The same set of configuration changes can be done if the selection sequence is reversed.. i.e. the input selection is made first and then the display is selected.