Content Translation (CX) does not allow to translate a pages such as http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:No_climbing_the_Reichstag_dressed_as_Spider-Man
In the example, that page represents a policy which is available in other languages, and having CX support may have been helpful. This does not seem like a high priority usecase, but if there is a simple way to overcome that limitation, we may want to consider it.
- In the new translation dialog, users are able to select Wikipedia:No_climbing_the_Reichstag_dressed_as_Spider-Man
- Warnings about the page existing in a given language should be shown as usual
- If the namespace does not exist in the target wiki it should not be possible to start the translation.
- The user can translate the page in the translation editor.
- When the page is published it gets published in the corresponding namespace of the target wiki.
- The warnings and options if the page already exist should be applied.