End-term evaluations will be performed by the mentors. All students and mentors must submit their evaluation on Melange after 21st August and before 28th August 2015.
General checklist for a successful evaluation:
- End-term goals as outlined in the project timeline are complete
- Project is completed and hosted on Labs/elsewhere ( Link to Labs instance : http://newsletter-test.wmflabs.org/ )
- Weekly reports are up-to-date and complete ( T100997 )
- The student has been in regular touch with mentors
- Tasks have been created for known bugs, missing features, and suggested improvements (link to project board - MediaWiki-extensions-Newsletter ).
- Documentation for users and contributors is created (for example, if this is an extension project, provide link to extension page with installation instructions, project description and database information clearly provided)
- Wrap-up report is up-to-date (T109288)
- Summary is provided on the past projects page (GSoC)
Additional information, if any:
Evaluation in Google Melange: PASS. Right now there are two tasks still open (T108205, T109288) but they look complete already.