Perhaps we should create a "Deploy phabricator with Projects V3 support" task. It could have blocking tasks such as testing compatibility with our sprint extension, updating our sprint extension to be compatible, configuring phab initially to not use v3 sprints because they would conflict with our sprint extension, setting up a phab staging instance, etc.
|Resolved||None||T120772 Upgrade to "Projects V3"|
|Resolved||mmodell||T120013 Next Phabricator Upgrade - 2016-02-18|
|Resolved||mmodell||T122556 Figure out what upstream "Can Edit Task Policies" policy deprecation means for our Spaces/ACL setup|
|Resolved||• DStrine||T123317 Report to TPG on new Phabricator Functionality|
|Resolved||csteipp||T125104 Evaluate the feasibility of phasing out the Phabricator Security extension|
|Resolved||• ksmith||T127019 Plan announcement of new major phabricator upgrade|
- Mentioned In
- T120276: Let's all stay in the loop on the Projects V3 update
- Mentioned Here
- T126982: phragile needs to switch to using the new maniphest.search method because the maniphest.points field is not exposed in maniphest.query results.
T120276: Let's all stay in the loop on the Projects V3 update
any use of the sprint extension custom points field will likely be changed to use the new global maniphest.points field in the 18.02.2016 phabricator update. This also has consequences for the "isSprint" field which becomes unnecessary to assign points to a task.
I just found out that the Projects V3 story points field is not exposed through Conduit yet. It would be problematic if the sprint extension's custom points field would be removed before the new field gets exposed through the API. Otherwise Phragile would not be able to pull the story points estimates from Phabricator. I created T126982 for this issue.
How did you handle the addition of "Points" to Maniphest? Our instance of Phabricator still shows the WMF Sprint-Extension's "Story Points" field when creating tasks, in addition to the maniphest.points field, which we would like to get rid of.
Is there a migration plan to convert contents of the old "Story Points" field to the new maniphest.points?
Whenever I create a new task.
I am running these versions:
phabricator 81b5f3a63b30d1833eb9a227467515e7c5dc3b00 (Wed, Mar 30) arcanist f89f3de65805f7f65c8082ed387e8e2572596f7a (Sat, Mar 19) phutil 6d78a7204bb389971e0f718aef7864dfd5c74249 (Wed, Mar 30) libphremoteuser 53b5b5064ff787802a4180ca47b5d135d937a265 (Aug 19 2015) sprint 1ddd5084a80d6a2aa239670c1a6557f800eb553d (Feb 14 2016)
Those are the latest available versions. Just libphutil and phabricator contain a few custom patches, which can be found here: https://github.com/uhd-urz/phabricator and here: https://github.com/uhd-urz/libphutil
I just updated to production from master, because the master branch of the sprint extension is apparently abandoned. The issue persists:
phabricator 81b5f3a63b30d1833eb9a227467515e7c5dc3b00 (Wed, Mar 30) arcanist f89f3de65805f7f65c8082ed387e8e2572596f7a (Sat, Mar 19) phutil 6d78a7204bb389971e0f718aef7864dfd5c74249 (Wed, Mar 30) libphremoteuser 53b5b5064ff787802a4180ca47b5d135d937a265 (Aug 19 2015) sprint 18fbb4a2141d2f86aacd21bf52c3eaeec5b7ced0 (Wed, Mar 9)