While analysing the publishing errors, we saw multiple cases where the target wiki prevented creating an article because the title is not in an expected script.
Example: en->ar, Source title is Martin Luther King, Translator did not give a target title. Arabic wiki wont accept articles with latin title and hence it will cause publishing failure.
We can detect this case before publishing and ask the translator to fix and proceed.
- An error message is shown in red.
- The publish button remains disabled until the title gets edited.
- The affected paragraph (the title) gets highlighted with a red line next to it. When the paragraph gets the editing focus, a contextual card will be shown (more below).
- A card is shown with the specific error, and an indication that it prevents from publishing.
- A "Learn more" link points to the local page with Abuse filter information.
- A specific action that helps to resolve the issue can be provided. In this case, using MT to translate the title could be helpful. For other cases, other actions (e.g., a quick access to clear the content) or no action may be preferred.