As a continuation of T111776: Show basic user stats in the translation dashboard, some improvements are pending:
- The title proposed was "your statistics" using the same text style and size as "Need help with translations?" in order to present both as two sections of the tools panel.
- These sections will benefit from some additional space between them.
- The use of the username could work but it already appears in the logged-in indicator.
- The updated icon for representing users is a different one (SVG: F3138213, PNG: F3138214). More details in T115419#1909775).
- The background of the chart should have some padding at the top (i.e., the highest bar should not touch the top edge).
- Activity bars should not stretch. Bars should have a constant width. It is ok if there is empty space when there is not enough activity, but stretching the bars too much makes them no longer look like a bar chart.
There is also a related ticket for improvements in this area: T127696: Distinguish the current month on user stats from the translation dashboard