Page MenuHomePhabricator

Account for foreign repositories in RDF mapping
Closed, ResolvedPublic

Description

When entities for the foreign repository are mapped to RDF, concept and description URIs of entities should take the repository into consideration. Base part(s) of URIs should be specified in each repository definition.
Also repository prefix should be omitted from entity IDs included in URIs.

Patch-For-Review:

Event Timeline

WMDE-leszek triaged this task as High priority.Mar 28 2017, 9:21 AM
WMDE-leszek moved this task from Backlog to Doing on the Wikidata-Former-Sprint-Board board.
WMDE-leszek updated the task description. (Show Details)Mar 29 2017, 7:17 AM

Change 345332 had a related patch set uploaded (by WMDE-leszek):
[mediawiki/extensions/Wikibase@master] [WIP]Consider foreign entities in RDF mapping

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/345332

Why is this in monitoring?

I put it there as there is no further work need, neither any code review required before we have the current code benchmarked: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T162371
Monitoring is probably not the best caption, as this is kind of blocked, but it seemed the best we got.

Restricted Application added a subscriber: PokestarFan. · View Herald TranscriptAug 1 2017, 7:38 AM
WMDE-leszek changed the task status from Open to Stalled.Oct 17 2017, 7:37 AM
WMDE-leszek edited projects, added User-WMDE-leszek; removed Patch-For-Review.

There are some issues discovered during the benchmarking: T162371.
Not quite related to the patch linked here, more of general problems that would need to be solved before this could go in. Marking as stalled for now.

WMDE-leszek changed the task status from Stalled to Open.EditedNov 6 2017, 11:16 AM
WMDE-leszek moved this task from Doing to Review on the Wikidata-Former-Sprint-Board board.

Unstalling this. Some changes suggested in the benchmarking ticket has been made: https://github.com/wmde/WikibaseDataModel/pull/767 and this is now back in the game.

Change 390277 had a related patch set uploaded (by Thiemo Mättig (WMDE); owner: Thiemo Mättig):
[mediawiki/extensions/Wikibase@master] Reformatting in preparation for foreign entities in RDF mapping

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/390277

Change 345332 abandoned by WMDE-leszek:
[WIP] Consider foreign entities in RDF mapping

Reason:
Abandoning in favour of I1fe6c6ba92d5992d1b6d1802a20fe8b47033443a

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/345332

Change 390996 had a related patch set uploaded (by WMDE-leszek; owner: WMDE-leszek):
[mediawiki/extensions/Wikibase@master] Consider foreign entities in RDF mapping

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/390996

Change 390277 merged by jenkins-bot:
[mediawiki/extensions/Wikibase@master] Reformatting in preparation for foreign entities in RDF mapping

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/390277

thiemowmde closed this task as Resolved.Nov 20 2017, 11:31 AM
thiemowmde removed a project: Patch-For-Review.
thiemowmde updated the task description. (Show Details)
thiemowmde moved this task from Review to Done on the Wikidata-Sprint-2017-11-07 board.
thiemowmde moved this task from Review to Done on the Wikidata-Former-Sprint-Board board.

Change 390996 merged by jenkins-bot:
[mediawiki/extensions/Wikibase@master] Consider foreign entities in RDF mapping

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/390996