The RevisionSlider is not currently usable for screenreader or keyboard only users.
- The (un)collapsed status of the widget is not reflected in the dom (screenreader)
- The pinning button has no label (screenreader)
- The pinning button does not reflect it's state (it has an aria-checked attribute (on the wrong element ?) and it's always false (screenreader)
- The prev/next pagers do not have labels. (Screenreader)
- The help button does not listen to keyboard selection (enter/spacebar) (keyboard navigation)
- There is no way to interact with the timeline (keyboard navigation)
- the popups of the timeline are likely problematic (screenreader and keyboard navigation)
mediawiki's accessibility guide for developers
Links to the aria standard for reader annotations:
The RevisionSlider is an extension that adds a slider view to the diff page so that you can easily move between revisions.