- Name of tool/project: pdfrw
- Project home page: https://github.com/pmaupin/pdfrw
- Name of team requesting review: Readers Web
- Primary contact: @bmansurov
- Target date for deployment: Q2 (November), 2017-2018
- Link to code repository / patchset: https://github.com/pmaupin/pdfrw
- Programming Language(s) Used: Python
Description of the tool/project
pdfrw is a Python library and utility that reads and writes PDF files
Description of how the tool will be used at WMF
We'll use the tool to post-process PDFs generated by ElectronPdfService. The tool will be used by a Python script to modify PDFs to add page numbers and table of contents.
Has this project been reviewed before?
Working test environment
There's none yet, but we can share something as part of T171960: Create a library to post-process PDF and add page numbers and table of contents
Readers Web will be responsible for maintaining the library.