- Name of tool/project: Beautiful Soup
- Project home page: https://www.crummy.com/software/BeautifulSoup/
- Name of team requesting review: Readers Web
- Primary contact: @bmansurov
- Target date for deployment:
- Link to code repository / patchset: https://code.launchpad.net/beautifulsoup
- Programming Language(s) Used: Python
Description of the tool/project
Beautiful Soup is a Python library designed for quick turnaround projects like screen-scraping.
Description of how the tool will be used at WMF
We'll use the tool to post-process PDFs generated by ElectronPdfService / ChromiumPdfService. The tool will be used by a Python script to query / modify HTML used to generate PDFs.
Has this project been reviewed before?
Working test environment
There's none yet, but we can share something as part of T171960: Create a library to post-process PDF and add page numbers and table of contents