In order to adjust such mapping the following is needed:
- Show the list of categories for the source and target article next to each other. Categories are represented as a list of tags (as the ones used in the Recent changes page).
- Categories in the translation will have an "X" icon that would remove them.
- Categories on the source article for which there is not an equivalent in the target wiki will be rendered as disables.
- Clicking on a category from the source article will add it to the translation list if it was not there before.
- When hovering a category, the equivalent one will be also highlighted as illustrated below.
Note that the "Add categories" input on the translation panel can be ignored for the current ticket, since adding additional categories is supported in a separate ticket (T188615).