Some additional i18n messages not yet present in Extension:ReadingLists are needed to support a reading list client:
- A success message (e.g., "Page added!")
- A reading lists-specific login required message (e.g., "You must be logged in to access your reading lists.")
- (optional) An introductory clause to precede an API error message (e.g., "Failed to add page:")
See T191817 regarding the specific wording of the messages.
- Add strings to the ReadingLists extension for translation
- Incorporate them into the browser extension