As a reader I want to see a meaningful page title for Lexeme pages in order to quickly see what is in an open tab.
The page title is currently "ID of the Lexeme - site name", which is not very meaningful to users.
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Lexeme:L1 is "L1 - Wikidata"
GIVEN a Lexeme page
THEN the page title is "Lemma(s) - site name"
- We don't worry about too long titles for now.
- We concatenate multiple Lemmas in the usual way (with internationalized /)
- ViewEntityActionTest::testMetaTags_withoutDescription talks about "wikibase-meta-tags" which may be a lead to tackle this
- Property pages do have nice text in titles, e.g. https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Property:P5477
- Properties and items seem to get their titles from EntityParserOutputGenerator::getTitleText