There are a variety of design elements in Tool pages, that it might be useful to compile somewhere, so that Tool-authors don't reinvent the wheel. I.e.
- Header and Footer blocks that can easily be customized.
- Links & UI for things such as:
- Tool-author's name
- Toolforge/Cloud VPS logo
- Quarry has a very informative footer
- Hay's tools almost all have consistent header & footer sections.
- Magnus' tools have a few different header styles.
- Bryan's tools generally have a consistent footer
- Tooltranslate has a decent dropdown language selector. But so does flickr2commons and any tools that utilize the Intuition system.