Value proposition (why do we need to do this)?
This ticket is for creating the landing page (discover view) for the tool. This is the screen where the user will be able to search for SVG files on Commons. For the purposes of breaking up the technical work into small chunks, this ticket does not cover the search functionality itself but it does include the input field and button.
User interface changes
Mock from prototype:
- Heading: SVG Translate
- Sub-heading: Help translate text labels on SVG files. Pick a file on commons to get started. This feature is in early testing. Learn more (link TBD) & leave feedback!
- Login button on top right. Non-functional for this iteration.
- Input label: File name (without 'File:' prefix) or URL:
- Input box with placeholder: 100 Years War France 1435.svg (non functional input for this iteration)
- Button labelled Translate
Does this need QA?