Currently if a user is partially blocked and Prevent this user from editing his own talk page while blocked is selected, they are still allow to edit their UTP.
- The "Prevent [...] own talk page" checkbox should only be active if:
- the block is configured to sitewide OR
- the admin has configured the Partial Block to include the User_talk: namespace
- The "Prevent [...] own talk page" checkbox should be inactive for all other block configuration.
- On submission (via UI or API) this option should be ignored — and the user should be able to edit their own talk page unless their user talk page is specifically configured as a Page in their partial block.
- If a wiki has wgBlockAllowsUTEdit set to false, the (e.g. T11073) the user should be allowed to edit their own talk page while partially blocked — unless the partial block is specifically configured to prevent them from the entire user talk namespace or their UTP.
- The Page and Namespace inputs should continue to allow for the block target's talk page and/or the entire User_talk: namespace)