2019 week 38 1.34-wmf.23 Changes wmf/1.34.0-wmf.23
This MediaWiki Train Deployment is scheduled for the week of Monday, September 16th:
|Monday September 16th||Tuesday, September 17th||Wednesday, September 18th||Thursday, September 19th||Friday|
|Backports only.||Branch wmf.23 and deploy to Group 0 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.23 to Group 1 Wikis.||Deploy wmf.23 to all Wikis.||No deployments on fridays|
- See https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments for full schedule.
How this works
- Any serious bugs affecting wmf.23 should be added as subtasks beneath this one.
- Use this form to create one.
- Any open subtask(s) block the train from moving forward. This means no further deployments until the blockers are resolved.
- If something is serious enough to warrant a rollback then you should bring it to the attention of deployers on the #wikimedia-operations IRC channel.
- If you have a risky change in this week's train add a comment to this task using the Risky patch template
- For more info about deployment blockers, see Holding the train.
- Train status
- MediaWiki 1.34/Roadmap
- Commits cherry-picked to 1.34.0-wmf.23
- Backports vs train deployment