As an editor I want to see which property I am editing while I am editing in order to be confident I'm making the right edit.
In the previous story we used the Property's ID as the label for the input field. We want to change this to the Property's Label.
GIVEN a Wikidata Bridge modal
WHEN editing a value
THEN the input field's label is the Label of the associated Property on the repository
- The Property's Label is shown as the input field's label
- The Property's id is shown as the input field's label as a fallback in case loading the property label did not succeed
- The wiki page's content language is used for deciding which Label to show
- Language fallback is applied if the Label isn't available in the wiki page's content language. The fallback chain ends in English. If that isn't available we fall back to the Property ID.
- Directionality of the mentioned language must be respected