2020 Q3 onwards
- 2020-07-06: Report. Translations were not marked as outdated in the wiki.
- 2020-07-13: T257798: [Incident] Translation updates removed many authors from files
- 2020-09-14: Fix. Translations were not properly synced for about a day because a translation files were removed without notifications.
- 2020-10-05: https://translatewiki.net/wiki/Thread:Support/L10n-bot_does_not_export_some_Pywikibot_translations. Fixed by T159122: Consider translated optional messages towards meeting the export threshold
- 2020-12-08 Report. Key was reused, and this went unnoticed, and caused issues with unknown variables. Warnings for this were added as part of doing T271294: New empty definitions and translations are ignored on import by processMessageGroupChanges.php
- 2021-01-06: T271294: New empty definitions and translations are ignored on import by processMessageGroupChanges.php
- 2021-01-16: T272229: Translation keys are broken for Miraheze/MangeWiki on my language. Fixed by resolving T233581: Decide how to deal with languages that have fallen under export threshold and implementing it's subtasks.
- 2021-01-25: Kiwix has a build failure due to handling of %-sign. T244494: Retain custom attributes added to the resource tag for AndroidXmlFFS is a possible fix.
- 2021-04-12?: Some groups were (initially) not exported properly due to outdated repoconfig configuration. Fixed with T279934: Centralized location of repositories for translation exports
- 2021-06-25: Exports to openstreetmap website had to be reverted due to an improper message key rename.
- 2021-10: Exports for MediaWiki did not happen for over a week
- 2021-11-04 T295005: Unable to create StringMangler for group ext-randomincategory: Custom StringManglers (MediaWiki\Extension\Translate\MessageProcessing\StringMatcher) are currently not supported.
- 2021-12-05 T298009: Localisation update deleted many i18n files for Collection extension