The following keys are a little misleading and I would like to rename them before SkinMustache is considered stable and sees more usage.
- html-headelement is removed from the array of data and appended directly in generateHTML
- html-printtail is removed from the array of data and appended directly in generateHTML
- html-bodycontent is renamed html-page-body to reflect that it is the body of the article.
- html-printfooter in all wikimedia skins comes after html-bodycontent so as a result it will be merged into html-body-content/html-page-body so that it becomes non-optional and removed from the array of data
- html-catlinks is renamed html-categories to be more descriptive.
- A comment exists informing developers about the naming criteria
In https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/mediawiki/core/+/610294 several variables were introduced. In a follow up these will be renamed as follows:
- updating html-data-aftercontent to html-after-content
- html-userlangattributes to html-user-language-attributes
- Update html-sitenotice to html-site-notice
Desired end result regarding html-headelement and html-printtail:
return $out->headElement( $this ) . $templateParser->processTemplate( $this->options['template'] ?? 'skin', $this->getTemplateData() ) . WrappedStringList::join( "\n", $tail );