As a Watchlist Expiry user, I want to see the half star after watching a page temporarily in Minerva (without the need to refresh), so that I can immediately see that the page is being watched temporarily (rather than receive misleading or confusing information).
Steps to reproduce
- Open any wiki page in the Minerva skin
- Tap on the star icon to watch the page
- Use the dropdown to select an expiry
- Wait for the messaging to indicate it is watched temporarily (I think there should be a loading state, but that's outside the scope of this task)
- Notice you still see a full star at the top, not a half star. You won't see the half star until after you refresh the page.
- The full star should change to a half star as soon as the page is temporarily watched, without having to refresh the page.