Reply tool inserted a reply in the middle of a line, coincidentally violating explicit instructions that all new comments go below that line.
Expected behavior: Comments are inserted after linebreaks (of course treating EndOfPage as a linebreak).
- Visit a talk page where someone has added a comment instructing others to place new comments below a specified line. E.g. https://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/User_talk:Ppelberg-test#Testing_T268407
- Click the [ reply ] link that appears after the following comment: Please add new comments below this notice. Thanks, signed, Rosguill talk 22:16, 10 November 2020 (UTC)
- Notice the Reply Tool opens beneath the line mentioned in "Step 2."
- Write a comment in the Reply Tool (shouldn't matter what mode)
- Publish the comment you drafted in "Step 4."
- ❗️Notice the comment you published in "Step 5." is posted above the line mentioned in "Step 2."
- ✅Notice the comment you published in "Step 5." is posted below the line mentioned in "Step 2."
- "Expected" behavior is implemented