Currently the search component in the VE template dialog does not have any instructions and it was found during usability testing that less experienced users did not always understand that it was a search field to find existing templates. One way to improve this is by changing the title and adding a description
Note: should be completed after search has been updated in T274903: Change template search in VisualEditor to use standard search API
- Implement behind feature flag with other search related changes
- T275048: Change bolding of search results
- T274903: Change template search in VisualEditor to use standard search API - from epic T271802: Better search - "wildcard word" rather than "title prefix" search, for template search dialogs (Template findability)
- Change component title to "Template Search" in both the main dialog and the sidebar
- Add description below the title (body styling), "Find the template you want to insert by searching for an identifying keyword. Templates that have descriptions are more likely to work well with this editor (VisualEditor)." Text area should match the width of the search field/button.
Mock shows final title, changed in T276568: Adjust VE dialog header titles