T287126 extended the Talk Pages Project Superset Dashboard to include the information about topic subscriptions listed below. This data comes from the discussiontools_subscription table and currently requires manual updates. This task represents the work with iterating upon the Talk Pages Project Superset Dashboard to make it so the data shown within the Topic Notifications tab updates is automatically updated each time someone views the dashboard.
- The Topic Notifications tab within the Talk Pages Project Superset Dashboard [i] is automatically updated hourly
- All data within the discussions_subscriptions tables should be "replicated" (right word?) within Hadoop
- discussions_subscriptions from all Wikimedia wikis should be "replicated" within Hadoop, and subsequently be made available within Superset
- 1. How might we ensure that the data presented in Superset remains accurate while Superset is attempting into incorporate new data? Asked another way: How can Superset atomically read while Sqoop writes to the data behind the superset dashboard?
- The answers to all ===Open questions are documented within this ticket
- The data within the Topic Notifications tab within the Talk Pages Project Superset Dashboard is automatically updated hourly.