The Field component takes in a status prop, which is provided to the child components, and can display a validation message with the same type as that status. Currently, this only works for the error status/message type. We should also support warning and success statuses and message types.
- The ValidationStatusType type will need to be updated to include 'warning' and 'success'
- The @values tag for all status props will need to be updated to include these new values
- We may also want to add warning and success styles for TextInput and Select (which currently show a red border for the error state)
- The ValidationStatusType is updated to include 'warning' and 'success'
- All component prop docs have been updated to include these new values
- The Types and Constants page has been updated to include these new values
- The new statuses and validation message types are demoed on the Field page with real-world examples (at least warning; we have no known use cases for success yet)