As a user, if I report a specific topic or comment, the username of the person associated with that content should autopopulate to the data collection component.
Note that this depends on DiscussionTools integration in T340138
- When clicking on the DiscussionTools Report menu option, the username that made the comment should be pre-filled into the reported username field.
- The field should be disabled if:
- the username is prefilled, and
- the username is either an IP or is the username for an existing user
- The prefilled username should change if a different DiscussionTools Report link is used.
- The prefilled username should be removed if the user uses the Report link in the Tools menu