Steps to replicate the issue (include links if applicable):
- Make sure you are logged in and have "relevant languages" defined
- Go to any page where you may see the banner encouraging to translate the article into your "relevant languages"
- Open the ULS drop-down menu
- Pay attention to the top of the menu
- If the connection is not very fast, you will have the part with the language list loaded first, and next the "missing relevant languages banner" loaded.
- If you attempt to click quickly, while the banner is being loaded, you may end up clicking a different link
What should have happened instead?:
The banner should be loaded together with the list