Based on the investigation in T344515, we've uncovered that there's some unnecessary font-sizes in Vector that can be standardized.
Among them the 13px font-size in the toolbar area.
This task focuses on changing the toolbar area font-size from 13px to 14px.
- This font-size is set via the @font-size-tabs variable, which is defined as @font-size-tabs: unit( 13 / @font-size-browser, em );
- This variable is used in mixins that are used in legacy Vector.
- This variable is also used in .mixin-vector-arrowed-dropdown-toggle and in other places such as the watchstar width & height in legacy Vector.
Due to this interdependence, this task should be undertaken after the variables in legacy and modern Vector have been separated.
- The font-size of the text in the toolbar is 14px.
- Text in the dropdowns (e.g. Tools menu) in the toolbar is 14px
- When the Tools menu is unpinned (in the left sidebar) the text size is still 14px
- The text in the language variants dropdown is 14px