This helps for SPDY (see T94896), and would also make more-efficient use of our cache hardware and simplify the overall structure and complexity of our production varnish config (puppet manifests, templates).
Basically, this needs a few VCL-level fixups for the text/mobile clusters to support everything that the bits cluster does, and then making wmf-config changes to stop using the bits hostname. The hardware from the bits cluster, when it can eventually be decommed from this role, will become the new global misc cluster.
- VCL changes in support of basic /static-* resources
- VCL changes for gzip of icons/svg
- VCL changes for beacon/statsv
- Deploy bits-like VCL to text-cluster
- Move bits.wm.o hostname to text-addrs
- De-puppetize the bits cluster and all related things