Page MenuHomePhabricator

labels are not shown for redirect
Closed, ResolvedPublic

Description

When a statement uses an item that is a redirect as a value the label is not shown in the item view. Instead only the Qid of the redirect is shown.

The code in EntityParserOutputGernerator calls resolveRedirect on EntityInfoBuilder so it should work...

Related Objects

View Standalone Graph
This task is connected to more than 200 other tasks. Only direct parents and subtasks are shown here. Use View Standalone Graph to show more of the graph.

Event Timeline

Lydia_Pintscher raised the priority of this task from to High.
Lydia_Pintscher updated the task description. (Show Details)
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Aklapper. · View Herald TranscriptApr 20 2015, 10:24 AM
hoo added a subscriber: hoo.Jun 21 2015, 6:00 PM

I just tested this locally (on master) and it works flawlessly. Maybe the page in question just needed to be purged?

hoo closed this task as Resolved.Jun 21 2015, 6:03 PM
hoo claimed this task.
hoo reopened this task as Open.Aug 13 2017, 1:24 PM

This seems to be a problem again, see Q2981024 in https://www.wikidata.org/w/index.php?title=Q21131403&oldid=529675831.

Restricted Application added a subscriber: PokestarFan. · View Herald TranscriptAug 13 2017, 1:24 PM

Change 372059 had a related patch set uploaded (by Ladsgroup; owner: Amir Sarabadani):
[mediawiki/extensions/Wikibase@master] Move $entityInfoBuilder->removeMissing() to after fetching terms

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/372059

My patch fixes it, I tested it in localhost and works just fine.

Ladsgroup moved this task from Proposed to Review on the Wikidata-Former-Sprint-Board board.
Restricted Application added a project: User-Ladsgroup. · View Herald TranscriptAug 15 2017, 2:54 PM

Change 375355 had a related patch set uploaded (by WMDE-leszek; owner: WMDE-leszek):
[mediawiki/extensions/Wikibase@master] Add (failing) test for bug not showing labels of redirected entities

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/375355

Change 375379 had a related patch set uploaded (by Thiemo Mättig (WMDE); owner: Thiemo Mättig (WMDE)):
[mediawiki/extensions/Wikibase@master] Remove a few unused snippets from EntityParserOutputGeneratorTest

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/375379

Change 375355 merged by jenkins-bot:
[mediawiki/extensions/Wikibase@master] Add (failing) test for bug not showing labels of redirected entities

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/375355

Change 372059 merged by jenkins-bot:
[mediawiki/extensions/Wikibase@master] Move $entityInfoBuilder->removeMissing() to after fetching terms

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/372059

Change 375379 merged by jenkins-bot:
[mediawiki/extensions/Wikibase@master] Remove a few unused snippets from EntityParserOutputGeneratorTest

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/375379

Zoranzoki21 closed this task as Resolved.Sep 2 2017, 1:15 PM