- User Since
- Jul 16 2015, 5:32 PM (410 w, 3 d)
- LDAP User
- MediaWiki User
- Harmonia Amanda [ Global Accounts ]
Feb 6 2022
Nov 25 2019
Nov 23 2019
Nov 22 2019
- Items with a label in igbo and a different title on the igbo Wikipedia: https://w.wiki/CXD
- Most used properties, excluding external identifiers, used on Wikidata items with an igbo sitelink, without a label in igbo, ordered by number of uses: https://w.wiki/CXp
Can you add this tool on the official list of tools you can open a PagePile with? For example: https://tools.wmflabs.org/pagepile/api.php?action=get_data&id=27097 you have a button "Use this pagepile in [list of tools]".
- List of people with their copyright representatives (duplicates if they have more than one) https://w.wiki/CVx
- Percent of people with a copyright representative (any) : https://w.wiki/CVz
- Percent of people witha CISAC representative : https://w.wiki/CW3
Nov 5 2019
The skaters are on Wikidata, can be retrieved with a SPARQL query, the difficult part being that a big part of the unidentified skaters pictures are on subcategories of the relevant competition category, which is the one linked to Wikidata. I'm not sure how we can from a picture find the relevant upper category linked to Wikidata (there will be several categories linked to Wikidata in the picture).
Oct 30 2019
I can confirm that it's the same for me on Wikidata and Commons. I can't edit the watch list in raw mode, and can't delete them either.
Sep 15 2019
Sep 11 2019
It works for me too! Thank you!
May 18 2019
Mar 6 2019
Oct 11 2018
This tool (https://tools.wmflabs.org/ash-dev/wdutils/csv2quickstatements.php) has examples on how to format things. The missing items can be created using the same method then used to complete the rest.
Come see me at some point, I can help you!
- formating your spreadsheet in a Wikidata-friendly way
- use CSV2QS to convert to QuickStatements (if the data is too complex to be handled directly by QS)
- run QuickStatements
Oct 2 2018
Jul 26 2018
You can edit other languages, but you can't edit tokipona at all (and the alias is wrong). You can't use any gadgets dealing with all languages, like LabelLister or NameGuzzler, or Empty, or namescript (etc.)
May 22 2018
We can close it!
May 20 2018
Aug 27 2016
It seems like an easier idea than https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T120454 but I worry about changes of laws. Copyright law change regularly, we would need a mean to verify that really at this date the current law authorize the picture (because maybe this date changed since the sysop fixed it).
That seems like a great idea actually.