End-term evaluations will be performed by the mentors. All students and mentors must submit their evaluation on Melange after 21st August and before 28th August 2015.
General checklist for a successful evaluation:
- End-term goals as outlined in the project timeline are complete
- Project is completed and hosted on Labs/elsewhere - in a demo-able condition https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Graph/Demo?veaction=edit *
- Weekly reports are up-to-date and complete T101119: Weekly reports for "Enable VisualEditor support in Graph extension"
- The student has been in regular touch with mentors
- Tasks have been created for known bugs, missing features, and suggested improvements https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/mediawiki-extensions-graph-ve/
- Documentation for users and contributors is created https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Graph
- Wrap-up report is up-to-date T109291: Wrap-up report for "Graph editing in VE"
- Summary is provided on the past projects page (GSoC or Outreachy)
Additional information, if any:
Most of the functionality is ready to be merged, and will hopefully be merged to master very very soon. The project is done according to its scope (and beyond) and all goals are met. What is left is just code review (Which is done as we speak) and merging to master. The Graph extension is available on production wikis.
*On this page, edit the bar graph under "Embedded directly using <graph>", the other graphs on this page are actually transcluded from other pages via TemplateData and are as such not supported by graph-ve at this point.