End-term evaluations will be performed by the mentors. All students and mentors must submit their evaluation on Melange after 21st August and before 28th August 2015.
General checklist for a successful evaluation:
- End-term goals as outlined in the project timeline are complete
- Project is completed and hosted on Labs/elsewhere - in a demo-able condition (please provide link to the demo - http://testinstance.wmflabs.org/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page )
- Weekly reports are up-to-date and complete - T101695: Weekly Reports for LanguageTool Extension for VisualEditor
- The student has been in regular touch with mentors
- Tasks have been created for known bugs, missing features, and suggested improvements (link to project board - VisualEditor-LanguageTool).
- Documentation for users and contributors is created (for example, if this is an extension project, provide link to extension page with installation instructions, project description and database information clearly provided - https://mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:LanguageTool )
- Wrap-up report is up-to-date (T109292: Wrap-up report for "Unified language proofing tools integration framework")
- Summary is provided on the past projects page (link)
Additional information, if any: