The discard action is not working as expected:
- When an item is discarded, a new one should appear at the bottom of the list.
- The discarding transition should illustrate that items appear from the bottom, as illustrated in this animation:
- The discarded element fades moving vertically.
- The items below in the list move up to fill the generated gap.
- A new suggestion appears at the end of the list.
This aligns with the top-down processing direction of the list: the user moves from top to bottom acting on items (i.e.., we don't want new items to appear at the top forcing the user to keep moving up and down).