A PDF file created by bookcmd=render_article&writer=rdf2latex contains a lot of errors. This task replaces T121349 detail #3.
In wiki pages a graphic element often is positioned beside the text which it concerns to. The definition of the mentioned element is part of a template and represents the type of the template:
- Exclamation marks represent tips ("Hinweis").
- Light bulbs represent definitions.
- and so on
The PDF shows this little graphic before the text. The reader cannot see any reason why the graphic is shown. It should be positioned beside/inside the text. See the definition template and similar templates.
Maybe the same problem as in T121501 or caused by the two-columns area.
Look at error #3 on page 1 e.g. in appendix 2.
How to check the problem
- MathML in user preferences / appearance.
- de-Wikibooks chapter "Komplexe_Zahlen/_Darstellungsformen" - the requested page (Internet Explorer 11 isn't able to show correct formulas using MathML)
- Use Print/Preview/Print of the browser (here: Firefox 42.0) - every part of the page is printed correctly (IE isn't able to show any formulas)
- Use Special:Book render_article rdf2latex and store the created pdf file.
- Appendix 1 F3079535 is the created pdf file without any change.
- Appendix 2 F3079554 shows the error described above.
Multiple occurrencies of the same fault aren't marked normally. More errors are described in other tasks. (In appendix 2 there are additional faults caused by convertion to OpenOfficeGraph odg but irrelevant to MediaWiki problems.)