In order to complete the bonding period, each intern needs to create a subtask of his/her proposal, associate it to its brand new Phabricator project, and assign it to their primary mentor.
Title of the subtask: Community bonding evaluation for (your project name)
Description: (Edit this task and copy the source)
- Detailed plan agreed with mentors: (link)
- Phabricator project created: (mention)
- Meetings with mentors started: (dates of meetings celebrated so far along with the minutes of the meeting (need not be very long) )
- Bonding period report published: (link)
The detailed plan can be kept in the original proposal task itself which can be modified as per discussions with mentors.
A typical bonding period report might contain:
- Work done (environment setup, links to patches merged etc.)
- Lessons learnt
- Problems faced and solutions found
- Any changes to the original plan
- Minimum Viable Product for the project decided
- Communication plan with mentor decided