This ticket will be used to update the portal page with new translations - preferably shortly after they are exported/committed or on some sort of regular basis.
Note: These files are being called client-side (not server side) at this time. We might revisit this later, to possibly convert to a server-side rendering of the translations.
We will use this as a recurring ticket for the translation updates being pushed to the Wikipedia.org portal page in order for easy referencing on what file(s) were pushed and when.
- The free encyclopedia
- sister project names and descriptive text:
- Commons: Freely usable photos & more
- Wikibooks: Free textbooks
- Wikiversity: Free course materials
- Wikisource: Free library
- Wikivoyage: Free travel guide
- Wikinews: Free news source
- Wikiquote: Free quote compendium
- Wikispecies: Free species directory
- Wiktionary: Free dictionary
- Wikidata: Free knowledge base
- MediaWiki: Free & open wiki application
- Meta-Wiki: Community coordination & documentation
See the epic ticket T136441 for more information on how we set up the translation ingestion process.
These translations can be pushed to production at the same time that we update the portal page for article stats (see T128546 for more info).