As a logged-in user, I want the ability to turn hovercards on and off once they are in stable, so that I can see the feature when I want to
Build logged-in user settings
Users will be able to specify whether they want hovercards on or off via a section within the user preferences page. This will contain the following:
- The work should be done in the mpga branch.
- Section title: Reading Preferences
- Item title: Page Previews
- Subtitle: Get quick previews of a topic while reading an article
- Radio button: Enable
- Selecting Enable and Save will turn page previews ON
- Selecting Enable and not saving will do nothing
- Radio button: Disable
- Selecting Disable and Save will turn page previews OFF
- Selecting Disable without saving will do nothing
- Note: when hovercards are disabled for logged-in users, the “Enable Previews” link will NOT appear
- Must be feature flagged and off until move to stable
- Allow user settings to be inherited by beta - if user had page previews enabled in beta, enable by default
- Order - user preference for page previews should appear immediately after "Skin"
- if I'm a logged in user, the settings cog should link to the "appearance" tab in user preferences.
- the "enable previews" link on the bottom of the page will not appear
- this should be part of the rewrite branch