- Name of tool/project: InterwikiSorting (mediawiki extension)
- Project home page: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:InterwikiSorting
- Name of team requesting review: WMDE
- Primary contact: WMDE / @Addshore
- Target date for deployment: Unknown
- Link to code repository / patchset: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/projects/mediawiki/extensions/InterwikiSorting,dashboards/default
- Programming Language(s) Used: PHP
Description of the tool/project
An extension to provide inter language link sorting on all projects.
This is currently done by the Wikibase extension (and the InterwikiSorting extension has simply been factored out)
Description of how the tool will be used at WMF
The extension will be deployed to all sites (that Wikibase is installed on)
List dependencies, or upstream projects that this project relies on
Has this project been reviewed before?
please link to tasks or wiki pages of previous reviews
Only regular CR
Working test environment
please link or describe setup process for setting up a test environment
This extension is currently working along side the Cognate extension in this Labs test environment (which you can be given access to)
Simply install as a regular mediawiki extension and configure.
name of team responsible for tool/project after deployment and primary contact
WMDE / Wikidata / @Lydia_Pintscher