Currently we load the following non ResourceLoaderImage modules on startup.
Given they are loaded by default it's possible it may be advantageous to package these in a single module (size of startup module/size of resulting JS may be smaller/remove fragmentation of JS files used across pages). We should investigate.
Note that on startup we also load the following modules:
Questions to answer:
- Which modules have side effects (e.g. when loaded make changes to the current page)
- Which modules are used by 2 or more features?
- What are the advantages to merging modules?
- Should modules define features or components?
- What code is used outside MobileFrontend? Is there justification for sharing it via its own ResourceLoader module?
- Can skins.minerva.scripts.top and skins.minerva.scripts be merged after recent RL changes? Is there any advantage to having them separate?