- Roll back all bold changes. So it will work the same as before (default not bold, bold available as an option).
- The page-top legend should read:
- On wikis that DO CUSTOM THINGS with bold: "Changes to pages you haven't visited since the changes occurred are shown with solid markers."
- Wikis that DO NOT do custom things with bold: "Changes to pages you haven't visited since the changes occurred are in <strong>bold</strong>, with solid markers.",
- On Preferences page, the Gadget description text will change to:
- Display green collapsible arrows and green bullets for changed pages in your watchlist, page history and recent changes (unavailable with the improved Watchlist user interface).
Related tickets include T175807