Here are the main tasks we need to complete to release the RC Filters functionality on Watchlist:
- Review, merge, and Deploy WLFilters: fix server-side tag filtering
- Deploy WLFilters: convert 'edit watchlist' button to new UX
- Deploy WLFilters: adapt to customized watchlist-details (1.30.0-wmf.16)
- Deploy WLFilters: wrap Watchlist-details in a div instead of a p (1.30.0-wmf.16)
- Deploy WLFilters: fix msg keys to comply with standard (1.30.0-wmf.16)
- Deploy WLFilters: reword watchlist-details slightly (1.30.0-wmf.16)
Deploy WLFilters: describe how unseen changes should lookNot sure about this one, considering a revert.
- [WikimediaMessages] Merge RCFilters: Note that these are now available on the Watchlist too (wmf/1.30.0-wmf.16) to 1.30.0-wmf.16 and put it on deployment.codfw.wmnet.
- Deploy RCFilters: make isStructuredFilterUiEnabled public
- Deploy RCFilters: hide ores highlight and "r" on watchlist beta
- Deploy WLFilters: hide watchlist-details during loading of the app
- Deploy RCLFilters: Bring back Saved Queries
- Merge RCFilters: Enable on watchlist for all wikis and put it on deployment.codfw.wmnet.
- Deploy the one above with scap.
T176382: Roll back changes to gadgets that affect boldface on Watchlist (and update legend and documentation)
T171030: Announce and follow up with communities about the New Filters for Watchlist Beta feature
T176348: Add 'View newest changes' and 'Live update' to Watchlist
T171235: Standardize system for indicating unseen/seen changes on Watchlist
T175062: Update gadgets for seen/unseen styling
T172030: Integrate Watchlist-management links and page info into the new UX
T174725: Turn off 'classic' ORES highlighting on the Watchlist (with beta)
T173540: Add Watchlist to the language describing New Filters on the beta preferences page
T171134: Set default filters for beta users of Watchlist
T171218: Separate the user's 'Saved filters' on Watchlist from the user's 'Saved filters' on RC page
T171132: Initial setup of watchlist to use new UI
T171127: Adapt 'Watchlisted pages' filter group (or create similar one) for Watchlist
T171121: Rename 'Mark all pages as Visited" button to "Mark all changes as Seen" and put in the new UI style
T171233: Consult en.wiki community re. how to adapt indicator for "unseen changes" on Watchlist
T176191: [betalabs] Watchlist - empty markers displayed for seen/unseen changes