This is a one-off.
Query https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/API:Blocks or the DB directly.
- From the last 3 months / 90 days (August 1 - Oct 31 or the past rolling 30 days, whatever is easiest.)
- For each wiki listed below, generate a report of users who have performed the most blocks
- Limited at 10 per wiki
- Note there's no need to check specifically if the users are in the 'admin' group, since the only users who can block are administrators.
- Only share this report internally.
- This can either be one giant report with a column for wiki (preferred), or individual reports for each wiki. Whatever is easiest, Dayllan.
- Here's an example table of how the data could look
|wiki||username||'allow email' preference enabled||number of blocks performed|
- Wikimedia Commons