Right now, not all of our config variables around show changes in moved paragraphs are handled the same way. Their behavior should be unified, though
Unify the treatment of the config variables we introduced to all be set via ini_set (see the config section in https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/plugins/gitiles/mediawiki/php/wikidiff2/+/refs/heads/master/README). The only current outlier is $wgWikiDiff2MovedParagraphDetectionCutoff.
- Prepare core to use the new method signature
Update operations/mediawiki-config to use ini_set in addition to the PHP variable.
- Update the wikidiff2 code to get rid of the PHP variable.
- Release and tag wikidiff2 version 1.8.0 with change signature.
- Deploy wikidiff2 version 1.8.0 with changed signature
- Remove the not needed PHP variable from operations/mediawiki-config.
- Remove the not needed PHP code from core. Remember to add it to the release notes to make backwards compatibility clear