|Resolved||CCicalese_WMF||T203296 Deploy fixcopyright.wikimedia.org|
|Resolved||Osnard||T203295 Develop extension/skin for fixcopyright.wikimedia.org campaign|
|Resolved||CCicalese_WMF||T203323 EUCopyrightCampaign lists incorrect MEPs per country|
|Resolved||Reedy||T202819 Create production wiki: fixcopyright.wikimedia.org|
|Resolved||Bstorm||T202820 Prepare and check storage layer for fixcopyright.wikimedia.org|
|Resolved||Bawolff||T203095 Security review for EUCopyrightCampaign extension and EUCopyrightCampaignSkin|
|Resolved||CCicalese_WMF||T203179 Sort out HTTP caching issues for fixcopyright wiki|
|Resolved||Nikerabbit||T203297 Manage translations for fixcopyright.wikimedia.org|
|Resolved||Tgr||T204018 fixcopyright wiki translations are missing some messages|
|Resolved||Legoktm||T203299 Deploy EU copyright stuff to beta cluster|
@CCicalese_WMF When checking https://fixcopyright.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page I noticed the title bar said "MediaWiki". The page contents and url aren't ready yet (I'm aware), but I suspect this titlebar value means that wgSitename was never set. Might want to change that to something like "Fix Copyright", or "Wikimedia Foundation", or some such.
@CCicalese_WMF Two other issues:
- The first PDF link to Commons on the main page isn't using HTTPS (the others do).
- The PDF files are currently unprotected.
I'll fix this last point by adding them to an auto-protect gallery on Commons.
Thanks for noticing that. The content is a placeholder until the site goes live. It was copied from https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/EU_policy/EU_Copyright_Reform_2018, though, so I fixed the https on both pages. Thanks for protecting the files.