Value proposition (why do we need to do this)?
- As a user, I want to be able to set the language I see the tool in so I can use it more efficiently.
- As a user, I want to be able to set language(s) I prefer so the tool can show those near the top of the language list when selecting languages for translating and I don't have to scroll through the language list every time.
I combined these two user stories here because the functionality is very similar.
- Option to change the tool interface language
- This uses ULS for selecting language.
- The language user picks persists across sessions.
- Option to set preferred languages
- This uses ULS for selecting languages.
- The languages user picks persist across sessions.
- Save these selections in a cookie
User interface changes
See mockup for interactions.
Does this need QA?