Full name: Lucas Werkmeister
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (the latter is more likely to reach me off time)
Public key: P6884 (generated for T190415, corresponding private key never left my system as far as I’m aware)
Now that I’m a full-time WMDE employee, I’d like to start helping out with some deployments (e. g. config changes), as well as being able to debug production issues (random example from today: T208488).
- - User has signed the L3 Acknowledgement of Wikimedia Server Access Responsibilities Document.
- - User has a valid NDA on file with WMF legal. (This can be checked by Operations via the NDA tracking sheet & is included in all WMF Staff/Contractor hiring.)
- - User has provided the following: wikitech username, preferred shell username, email address, and full reasoning for access (including what commands and/or tasks they expect to perform.
- - User has provided a public SSH key. This ssh key pair should only be used for WMF cluster access, and not share with any other service (this includes not sharing with WMCS access, no shared keys.)
- - access request (or expansion) has sign off of WMF sponsor/manager (sponser for volunteers, manager for wmf staff)
- - sudo requests: all sudo requests require explicit approval during the weekly operations team meeting. No sudo requests will be approved outside of those meetings without the direct override of the Director of Operations. - T208518#4723745
- - Patchset for access request